Sunday, April 6, 2008

Need I say anything? I think not. And, yes, he is single.

Okay, this is exciting. I have had more hits to this post than any other. I don't know if it is because overtime more people are looking at this blog, if they really loved my work, or well, his face. I know I normally write a little about the shoot, and this time I wasn't going to, but apparently I do need to say a little more. Because people want to know more. I am here to serve.
These pics were taken in downtown Fredericksburg. It was cold and rainy, but he was a trooper. Straight up professional. I was the one having issues. I was cold, wet, and having a hard time working with the adjustments on my camera because my hands were so cold. He was flexible, followed direction, and was open. Couldn't have asked for more.











18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are a great photographer! These are absolutely beautiful pictures. He is amazingly gorgeous, too. You have such a rough job. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Skilled images. You are great at the black and whites. Great work. Great model. Great Composition.

Anonymous said...

Nice, Kristie.

Anonymous said...

No..you don't need to say anthing more. Those say it all. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Shots. Gorgeous Man. Very GQ. They look like a cologne add or something.

Anonymous said...

Girl, those pics are some of your best. You keep getting better. He is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kristie, great shots and all, but let's get right down to it. Is he taken?

Anonymous said...

Good Job. I think that dude needs to be in a Men's Warehouse commerical. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Great.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog all the time. I love your work. But, I had to comment on this one. I am no longer a blog lurker. This guy is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. He is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO.... New ones.... Love it. I love your job. I am so jealous.

Anonymous said...

What a great looking guy. I think he is my soulmate. JK. Don't tell my fiance. No, seriously, he is gorgeous and the pics are amazing. You have truly found your calling.

Anonymous said...

I will be contacting you today about these pictures. Interested in using them.

Anonymous said...

Love the shots. Gorgeous Model. Very commercial.

klb6987 said...

great pictures Kristie - you have come along way! I have always loved your pictures - they keep getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! But, seriously, Kristie, Your work is absolutely amazing. I would hang any of these pictures on my wall - just as art in and of itself. (Especially those of the male model! HEHE!)

Anonymous said...

Great shots and great theory. Beautiful model. Good job.