Friday, December 8, 2006

Starting out....

Okay, so this was probably one of the most productive photo shoots I have ever done. What an awesome age. Brooke, was so into the shoot, and I really think you can tell with the pictures. She has such a fun personality, a cross between a little girl and a young lady. She really had a good time with it which made my job a thousand times easier! There is nothing like being able to capture the true essence of a person in a photograph. She was a true riot! I love to take pictures, especially of kids, in their everyday environments. No big hairdo's, fancy clothes, just how they look everyday! To me that is where a true memory is created! I will post some more pictures down the side of this blog, and more throughout this one, as soon as I f igure it out! Thanks for any comments! Good or bad!<



<


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Absoulutely Awesome!

rhubmann said...

Those are great!!!

Unknown said...

i love it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented, Beautiful photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! I have always thought you take good pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great job! I really liked the one of Isabella with the wind blown hair and the last one of Brooke. You are a very talented lady.